Sonntag, 11. April 2010 | By: Anonym

I'm in love with UrbanizeD...

















The first five pictures: (I had some trouble with my SL, so i was so free to use the pics from the flickr of pitsch Parx. Maybe you wanna take a look? KLICK).
Today i was at the Home Expo.I stopped at a shop named UrbanizeD and was so surprised about the fresh coloured, well designed stuff i saw. The designer pitsch Parx has a good taste in forms and colors and i had to take some new accessories for my house. I wish i could show you more of it, but better you go and take a look by yourself. Its brainfood, yummi for the eyes! You find UrbanizeD on the Expo and the Mainshop is HERE.
My private pictures:
I decorated the new accessories in my rooms and i never log out of SL again ;)
It's the Fairy Window Screens Set Pure+ and the Garden Vase in the first picture.
The Wall Tattoo (a freebie!!!)with Dandellions blowing in the wind in the second picture.
In the fourth and fifth picture you can see the Wall Deco "Lines"- Natural. There are texturechanger in all of the items, so its flexible if you like a little changing or just want to play around with it to get your own private decoration :)
The house is from Y's House, the furnitures are also, except of the poufs (Dutchie Furniture) and the table (selfmade) in front of the sofa. Enjoy your visit and have fun :)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen